I’m going to try to answer the most common questions people ask me when they are thinking about working with me. I hope I answer all your questions, but if I don’t then get in touch with me to chat.
What is a Health Coach?
A health coach guides, supports and (hopefully) inspires their client to make small changes to their lifestyle that will have a large ripple-like effect on their health and wellbeing. Health coaches don’t prescribe any medication or give specific diets or supplements but instead they encourage you to take an honest look at your lifestyle and daily routines to see where you can make achievable, sustainable adjustments.
Do I need a Health Coach?
Now it’s time to ask yourself some questions! If you find your answer is always yes then give me a call.
- Struggle with fatigue, anxiety or sleeplessness but your doctor says you are fine?
- Do you try to eat healthily but still can’t lose weight?
- Do you try to lead a healthy lifestyle but still feel exhausted and sick all the time?
- Do you want to change your health but have no idea where to start?
- Are you tired of trying to do things on your own and really want someone to listen to you, support you and regularly check-in with you?
What is Homoeopathy?
Homoeopathy is a gentle form of medicine that not only treats the physical condition of an individual, but also takes into consideration their mental and emotional states. Homoeopathic treatment is highly individualised and a common phrase to describe homoeopathy is that it treats the person not the disease.
Where Can I Learn More About Homoeopathy?
Homoeopathy is used by more than 200 million people all over the world and is part of the national health systems of many countries such as India and Switzerland. Despite much controversy and bad press against homoeopathy, there is a lot of evidence supporting it. If you are interested in learning more then go to https://www.hri-research.org/